Paypal have denied QuizGroup payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to let these bastards keep my money. I'll keep fighting everyday until that money is released.

I don't blame it all on QG but they really need to make an effort to keep Paypal as their payment method or they will lose tons of partners going forward. I'm sure if they talked to Google or Paypal all of this would be worked out and the other networks too who have this problem. I really think the main problem is that they aren't even on the phone with Paypal, they're lazy as f**k. The other options aren't as convenient and as easy as Paypal is.

First of all, I will ask moderator to suspend your account because your racist comments.
Second, no one is keeping your money, just change your payment account and you will get it. Choose Bank. And dont tell me that its not possible.

*Edited by Staff* [DOUBLEPOST=1446795202,1446795048][/DOUBLEPOST]
UPDATE- I received an email from one of the leaders of iricom, also part of quiz group etc. He sent me an email saying they
- Dont change to anything and let them keep your money

What a bull s**t.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I will ask moderator to suspend your account because your racist comments.
Second, no one is keeping your money, just change your payment account and you will get it. Choose Bank. And dont tell me that its not possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1446795202,1446795048][/DOUBLEPOST]

What a bull s**t.
This is.not b******t, they have never told me they even tried calling, only letters/email, they are clearly lying to.you just to get you off their back, I'm in contact with the lead manager of Iricom Ukraine, he is constantly in top.board meetings with the whole company and he has told me they're not going to.use it In near future, even if it was fixed today
They're not doing.enough to fix it. So.please get a viable source before you talk trash

Secondly calling someone a Russian b*****d is not racist, Jesus please learn the true meaning of racism. Me calling you an american ******* or a English ******* or wherever you may from.isn't racist. Russian isn't a race its a damn country of.origin.

Thirdly, theoretically they are not.keeping your money they have other options, but the people signed up under the agreement of being paid by paypal. Ban transfer is a minimum of a whopping 300$ no other network Has this high of a transfer limit. Webmoney is only available in a few countries and payoneer is a bad service, if it didn't have a yearly maintenence fee and 100$ min withdrawal then it would be great alternative. Its just nor good enough when trust me every partner I have who use paypal are outraged by this, so you either work with them or just really don't know what its like to be limited to one method and have that method removed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back