Partyboy Chip Channel review

I'm trying to get serious about making videos. But I'm getting a little discouraged because I still only have 5 subscribers and those are all people I know. I know it takes time and work to get there. But I at least expected to have 1 subscriber that isn't someone I know personally. I'm just looking for someone to check out my channel and give me constructive feedback on what I could do to jump past this hurdle.

https://www.youtube.com/user/partyboychip2

Id say you have 2 glaring problems

1: Over saturation - Youtube's #1 channel theme. Lets plays ( seeing how quickly and effortlessly one can be set up. Heck if you dont show a face, no need to get dressed )

2: No clear reason: when I watched 5 minutes of 3 of your videos. It was just you having fun in a game. Thats not very interesting.. Perhaps if it was glitches or something funny happening, Idk its a hard sell with just nonsense in a game as nearly half of all lets plays go the nonsense route.

On top of all that ever content creator (music, art, videos) faces the challenge of trying to get people to watch. You need to advertise ( Dont buy adds but walk around talk to people. )

Best of luck!

Back