Partnership

Le Fancy Narwhal

The Fanciest of All Narwhals
Soooo, I haven't really looked all that deep into this, since I'm not really that large of a channel, but, just for future reference, when should I start the monetization process? And how much money will I make? Is it different per contract?

Well.
Every contract is different. How much money you make is obviously variable.. depends on how many views you get, what your contract is.
A 70-30 split is common (70 going to you 30 to the network)
Do your research.

When should I start the monetization process?

- Whenever you wish :p

How much money will I make?

- Depends on your views, and on the month so it will vary. Also depends on the cut that the network takes.

Is it different per contract?

- Yes

Each contract varies, just got to read it through when it happens...

Your income is based on the views and such that you get per video... sometimes you might get 1 dollar for each 1000 view...it just varies...

The money you make all depends on your view count. I wouldnt recommend partnering until your at at least 1000 subs, it's pointless :3 well in my opinion.

You shouldn't really worry about this too much. Too many small channels get clouded with these fantasies of partnerships, that will somehow help them boost their channel, or make a lot of money from. You'll be much happier, if you don't worry about partnership, or go searching for it and let it come to you, when the time is right.

But to answer your questions:

when should I start the monetization process? As soon as you're partnered. If you're a gaming channel, don't monitize your videos at all.

And how much money will I make? Not much, don't expect to be earning bagfuls at the start. Most of the time you won't even earn enough to go and buy a slice of pizza.

Is it different per contract? Yep.

Hope this post helps my man!

The money you make all depends on your view count. I wouldnt recommend partnering until your at at least 1000 subs, it's pointless :3 well in my opinion.

i thought the same thing but then i realized i rather let my channel generate those few cents already and keep growing :D

Back