Partnership with disabled AdSense

If i were you, i would partner with acifin, but create a second account and advertise it as much as you can. once its big enough, let the main one go and make the switch

With your size, you can have a decent sized 2nd channel and you will be able to partner with most networks
jea but problem is, becouse we have profesional video production and want all videos in one channel. and i have 2.000.000 vievson this channel. i had youtube partnership, but adsense disabled my account. a dont know what can i do now?

jea but problem is, becouse we have profesional video production and want all videos in one channel. and i have 2.000.000 vievson this channel. i had youtube partnership, but adsense disabled my account. a dont know what can i do now?
My suggestion is maybe you should reupload the videos to the second channel and slowly grow again...
But you are free to do whatever you want...

maybe you know how much pay acifin? and how much is contract : 60:40, 70 : 30?
Im not really sure...
But what i am sure is that they are a bunch of kids who think they can do what they want on youtube.
They are unprofessional and overall a terrible network...
I wouldnt advise anyone going with them, unless they are in your situation.
As i said, you should create a 2nd channel and advertise it on your main one, and someday make the switch and partner with fullscreen

Im not really sure...
But what i am sure is that they are a bunch of kids who think they can do what they want on youtube.
They are unprofessional and overall a terrible network...
I wouldnt advise anyone going with them, unless they are in your situation.
As i said, you should create a 2nd channel and advertise it on your main one, and someday make the switch and partner with fullscreen
f**k !!! i dont know now what can i do :D :D :D adsens is realy BULSHIT!!!! He screwed the whole game! how to acifin remove disable adsense accound from youtube! Is there any possibility for this

Back