Partnership problems

TheIkaizo

I've Got It
I have tons of question to ask, well not tons though. How do i become a partner? and should i start when i have alot of subscribers or start now? I only have 8 subcribers though >.<

Yeah as I know you couldn't get partnerd with YouTube on your own because YouTube is asking you if you want to be a partner. But 'til this will happen you have to have a lot of subscribers and views...

But there are other ways ~ you can be a "small partner" when you have enough views. Then you get the option to monetize your videos and to upload thumnails. But the functions of a full-partner you only get when yoz be a member of a network, for example socialblade.

But then I don't know how to get partnered...

To get a decent partnership you do not want to use YouTube monetisation, as there are so many problems that can occur, but there are loads of partnership channels out there though, however you do not meet the qualifications, the lowest I have seen asked for is any sub count and 1000 views a day, so you won't be able to get partnered for a while :)

In 1 week I'm able to get 450 views. So. in a month that's like. 1800? I'll be able to apply in around 2 months, haha.

Unfortunately I do not have such numbers, I'm maybe around 500 in a month, but hopefully it will pick up, just gotta keep putting the effort in :p

Back