Partnership + 1500 subcribers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Taylor, my mom my whole life has told me I seem gay, no woman will ever want me until I become manlier. She's also told me that I don't work hard at anything and that's why I have no success and girls don't like lazy guys and well, she's just drilled it into my head that I'll be a horrible husband so I don't date. It's hard to shake the stigmas our parents put on us. But you keep saying your videos suck, and that is a slap in the face to everyone who likes them, and I'm one of those people. Don't tell me that what I like sucks lol. I was JEALOUS of you. In my videos I come off like a crazy dorky goofball and sure it's entertaining, but I have little if any sex appeal in my videos. I thought you came across like this really cool guy that girls would just love and I was super jealous of that.
Why don't you listen to us and not the people who are bringing you down? You say only 15 people watch your videos. I highly doubt that, but let's say it's true. That's 15 fans who want to see what you do and look forward to it, even impacting one life is a reason to do something. If you really stop making videos you will be letting down alot of people. Maybe you're emotional right now because of what's happened with your father, step away from the situation, gather yourself, gain a fresh perspective, but don't quit yet man. You are NOT a fraud and a failure, you're a charming talented guy who has personality traits I envy, and quite frankly, you're jealous of Cyr? PFFT.. I'd watch you over Cyr any day, he just comes across to me like someone who's ego has been stroked too much and now he thinks he can get away with anything. But his videos bore me to tears, not gonna lie. No offense to him, but I'd rather watch you.

Reactions: Stef

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
XD

I'm actually 20.
and I've been working on "The Maenad Hexalogy's" 6 books for the last 6 years.
POSER.

I havent been CALLED one of those since I WAS a teenager.
--- merged: Apr 20, 2012 1:18 AM ---
And for the record-

Your INABILITY to comprehend the most BASIC
f*****g answers to your "pretentious" responses,
i.e. "I AM NOT MAKING ANY MORE VIDEOS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO,"

as well as your INABILITY to "INFER" that maybe possibly something happened,

IN REAL LIFE,

To maybe make me abandon my hopes and dreams?

But no, you're right- MOST LIKELY explanation for ALL this,
is "Im a raging hormonal teenager who steals animations and is a POSER."

XD
If I wasn't so MISERABLE right now,
I'd probably say something WAAAAY more scathing.
here is a piece of advice you may want to think about

1) dial down the drama queen A LOT
2) talent is appreciated your drama IS NOT
3) get off the forums stop taking the drugs and seek help from some real people
4) No one here knows you from adam they liked a trailer you made choose to follow through or not but before you do that proceed with steps 1 ,2 & 3.

Stop fishing and grow up A LOT

thanks in advance

Unknown_User16

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
That was a nice post Symphonious-
Thank you for it~

Urbanlamb,
If you actually RE-READ all the messages in this thread,
they read as such:
Posting video stating "No more videos."
You say, "REEEEAL confusing dude."
@_@
Me: reaction, "Actually no- not making any more videos?"
Simple enough answer right?

You: PRETENTIOUS-ness level 97%, "I tend to loose patience with things quickly if people are PURPOSEFULLY BEING SKETCHY on details and walk away. This MAY WORK ON MANY but for me i simply move to something else."
...ooooooKAY. THANKS.
Clearly you've missed- something has gone AWRY with me.
But I'm having a bad day- so I'm too tired to LASH OUT-yet.
Me: response, "Thats cool, watch some of my friends- I'm TIRED."

and then the word "f**k" somewhere, which I don't think I've ever posted here!
Then yes, I got a little DRAMATIC- I said "See, I had a bad day- and In real life
I'm a piece of s**t!"

Coulda been the end. Of course I'm acting like a child- but coulda been the end.

You: "I think I am getting myself involved in a RAGING TEEN MALE HORMONE thing and quite plainly put I have zero patience for it....I am now going to assume that THOSE ANIME WORKS ARE NOT YOURS and we got another guy DOING THE "POSER" THING. No offense but I am gonna take a holiday from this forum soon because in the last week I have gotten involved in three cases of "posers" on this forum and I am quite frankly getting tired of it."

XD
I mean DUDE, like,
YOU JUST COULDN'T GRASP
The concept,
of, "This guy's having a bad day. Why bother? I'm sure he'll get over it soon. I have NO REASON TO ASSUME he is not having ONE bad day."
XD

After that I believe I got...a little creative.
Which I'm not apologizing for =)
It made me smile.

Thanks for the EASY TARGET PRACTICE though.
Reminds me that even when I DO sink so LOW-
I've NEVER been so HIGH as to act like YOU. XD

More videos WILL be coming soon,
IGNORE my childish warnings,
and get ready for "The Maenad."

Or, go home and kill yourself, one of the two, not really...my concern.
=)

Sincerly,
f**k YOU.

P.S. I love you all who watch my stuff.
--- merged: Apr 20, 2012 4:27 AM ---
And here is my latest video.
Thanks for not being so conceited,

and sticking with me.
Launching a "Viral" campaing for "The Maenad" soon.

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
It's unfortunate you don't see the talent in your trailers. I like the style and think u should've pursued it. Either way, it's up to you about what you do with your life. Good luck in all your future ventures

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Right this is getting out of hand now and this thread is being closed, in future please dont argue like this with each other, there's just little need for it. Good luck with your channel and with whatever you do decide to do in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.