Parody videos I could do?

Sorry buddy, this is really something you'll have to think of on your own. No one can really tell you what to parody. My advice is to think of something you just love to death and then make fun of it. Why? Because you know everything about it :)

Sorry buddy, this is really something you'll have to think of on your own. No one can really tell you what to parody. My advice is to think of something you just love to death and then make fun of it. Why? Because you know everything about it :)
music videos they get a good amount of views if theyre really good
i go with bouth of them ... they seem to know this "youtube" wild life lol

what about internet mems ? its gona be dificult but hey if you can pull it off then its gona be a huge success lol
internet what?:)[DOUBLEPOST=1367712043,1367712013][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do a parody on the iPhone 5S ad when it comes out!
I could I don't even have an Iphone now though:)[DOUBLEPOST=1367712156][/DOUBLEPOST]
music videos they get a good amount of views if theyre really good
Yeah I have always wanted to make a really awesome music video in my room but it hasn't worked yet I need all the awesome stage effects where to get them from I have no idea and they would cost a fortune I want to make what I see in my head to come out in my videos

internet what?:)[DOUBLEPOST=1367712043,1367712013][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could I don't even have an Iphone now though:)[DOUBLEPOST=1367712156][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I have always wanted to make a really awesome music video in my room but it hasn't worked yet I need all the awesome stage effects where to get them from I have no idea and they would cost a fortune I want to make what I see in my head to come out in my videos
lol ... w8 its then mems ? or memes ? i get confused with the spanish version of it

Back