Painfully Slow Progress?

Do you guys ever just get really annoyed or restless wanting your channel to grow or have really slow growth? My channel seems to be going fine but I haven't been growin g very fast. :p
I do and sometimes I take a break. I come back later when I've got my drive back. :p

Do you guys ever just get really annoyed or restless wanting your channel to grow or have really slow growth? My channel seems to be going fine but I haven't been growing very fast. :p

Ive gotten a steady pace of subs but I also have a pace of unsubs as well. I will get 1 unsub but then I'll get 2 subs in return so Im like 1 away from 40. lol I think its because I have a random channel I dont just have one type of content. Anyway I dont try to worry about the growth I focus more on the content. If the content is really good people are going to want to share and watch which in turn grows your channel.

Ive gotten a steady pace of subs but I also have a pace of unsubs as well. I will get 1 unsub but then I'll get 2 subs in return so Im like 1 away from 40. lol I think its because I have a random channel I dont just have one type of content. Anyway I dont try to worry about the growth I focus more on the content. If the content is really good people are going to want to share and watch which in turn grows your channel.
You do have 40 subscribers :p

Do you guys ever just get really annoyed or restless wanting your channel to grow or have really slow growth? My channel seems to be going fine but I haven't been growing very fast. :p
Dude, i have been stuck around 50 for 2 months now, i know what you mean :p
But then i think of the few people that i make happy by uploading and i think, as long as there are people watching :)

i just sometimes get a bit tired, not feeling like rendering the videos (only rendering them, i like editing them), you know just waiting for that progress bar to reach the left end. wondering what to do in the mean time while all your chors (if thats how you spell it) are done.

Dude, i have been stuck around 50 for 2 months now, i know what you mean :p
But then i think of the few people that i make happy by uploading and i think, as long as there are people watching :)
Yeah getting to that 100 mark when I was at 99 took me a while! True!

when i first started with my channel i wanted to grow fast, i got desperate, i threw a coupke of computer, i yelled to people, i ripped my clothes and transform into hulk, then i realized that it was a dream and i started to work hard and now my channel is growing little by little but its a huge difference since i first started..

Back