Request [Paid] YouTube banner art (video game related)

Hey folks, I'm looking to get a YouTube banner made in the style a zelda photo
FatwizardOriginal.jpg

I'm looking for someone who can recreate this scene with certain elements replaced. As my character is 'Thefatwizard', I'm looking for what this scene would look like in the context of a jolly yet pudgy old wizard.
Here is a mockup to give everyone a better idea of what I was thinking this scene might look like.

FatwizardMockup.jpg

If you think you could nail this, shoot me a message! We can hammer out the details and negotiate a fair Paypal price to get the work done.

Thanks!

so im not s professional but whenever im not doing anything i like to do theses things, so here you go, you dont have to use it :D
TheFatWizzard banner.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1382732182,1382732110][/DOUBLEPOST]
so im not s professional but whenever im not doing anything i like to do theses things, so here you go, you dont have to use it :D
TheFatWizzard banner.jpg

Hopefully the size is write, if not i could probably change it, i was just going on some information i found on YouTube banner dimensions :D

Hi fatwizard! How much will you be willing to pay for a banner? I can throw in an avatar too that goes with the banner.

Hey Papermanga, I don't have a cap on how much I'm willing to pay. It all depends on the artist and the style of work.

BlockDesignz: sent you a contact request on Skype.

Back