$15 each but like i said i'm ok with talking about it, i charge that much which is a lot cheaper then what i've seen other people charge. but i put a lot of hard work into it and its unlimited changes free of charge after, execpt when you need it for other social media but thats just $5 extra

so i think $45.00 straight up

working on your banner atm and i'm almost done its very simple banner to see how you like it[DOUBLEPOST=1537157140,1537156558][/DOUBLEPOST]
So how much would all of that be?

What i got so far as for your banner (not done need to add the background "background") though just need to know if you wana social media icons on it or not.

kVfLlxL.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1537158966][/DOUBLEPOST]

I finished your banner unless you want me to do something else to it now working on your intro[DOUBLEPOST=1537162710][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jessithy

Ok here's how your banner and outro look like atm, still working on an intro trying to keep it very simple

YouTube Banner w/Watermark
oRmFY4N.png

Outro w/Watermark (with the "please stand by" background)
gNziYmO.png

Outro w/Watermark (with just a black background)
bqD6Wcy.png

Last edited:
*Edited information about what i'm selling and my shop[DOUBLEPOST=1537311882,1537293238][/DOUBLEPOST]*Edited Added 2 new designs from a request from a member of yttalk but, waiting on payment before i remove the watermarks on them.

Back