Overall Channel Review

nomaname

I have struggled to get consistent views and it may be due visitors not really knowing what my channel does.
I have uploaded a new YouTube banner to match my twitter and looking for feedback if it looks good and 'clean'.

Also my uploads are normally 18-20 minutes due to the game I play, is this too long?
If you watch a video, is it wanting you to watch more, or switch off quick?
Upload 3 times a week to try and get consistency.

Any feedback appreciated, good, bad, very bad, but honest.

Both your channel art and avatar seem decent though the thumbnail might be a bit turn off for some people. Maybe because it too clutter? Also is your channel dedicated only to soccer games? I think it good you try different sports games like NBA or Madden. Any sports game to spice up your content.

Video is okay but it better to have some excitement every now and then.

Thanks. Yeah I know the thumbnails need to be improved, just trying to settle on a style, but appreciate the feedback.

Hi I just browsed your channel and watched your latest video "FM18 | Ep 52 | Dreaming of Europa League? | Football Manager 2018". The channel layout looks good. I like the banner having a clear schedule for postings. It's the first I've seen here on the threads I've reviewed. The thumbnails look nice, but I recommend adding some of that title's text to make each video stand out when subscribers scroll down. Also when commenting you should make the screen focus on you instead of the paused game to mix it up. I really like your persistence. Best of luck to your channel!

Thanks. I changed the thumbnails/banner recently and that was the first vid with the new ones. Will see how the title text looks on the thumbnails. Appreciate the feedback!

Back