Over 3,000 video ideas... Who wants some?

If you got anything vlog like I don't mind taking it of your hands
I don know how old you are, but:

Drinking games, like circle of death or wizards staff, as well as a "Big Flats" taste test video, which is always funny.

Or if you're not 21

You could show people how to make Ooblek and mess with it, it's really weird.[DOUBLEPOST=1365551483,1365551411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have anything else? I don't like bringing religion into it :confused:

I don't really want to give away my comedy stuff, that's what I'm trying to make money to do eventually. I can give you ideas for making things, or interviewing people, or plants to share with the world, or a million other things, but I want to use my own skits.[DOUBLEPOST=1365551526][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm just going to share a few ideas without being told topics, they're coming up next.

I don know how old you are, but:

Drinking games, like circle of death or wizards staff, as well as a "Big Flats" taste test video, which is always funny.

Or if you're not 21

You could show people how to make Ooblek and mess with it, it's really weird.[DOUBLEPOST=1365551483,1365551411][/DOUBLEPOST]

I don't really want to give away my comedy stuff, that's what I'm trying to make money to do eventually. I can give you ideas for making things, or interviewing people, or plants to share with the world, or a million other things, but I want to use my own skits.
makes sense. interviewing people. My videos have an interview section. What ya got for interviews :p

Mixing drinks: show people how to make different alcoholic beverages, then rate those beverages.

Tobacco review: smoke different things on camera, and review the flavor, smoothness and compare it to other smokes.

Random Answers: tell people why the sky is blue. How clouds are made. How mountains are formed. How ants communicate. etc etc.

Making candy: Get some sugar, corn syrup, flavoring, a candy thermometer and food coloring and make some candy.

Cooking: Whatever you like to eat, cook it on camera.

Show people how to extinguish different types of fire

Drop things from high up, like eggs and watermelons

Launch things into the air with a water balloon slingshot.

Baking Soda and Vinegar

Hot Ice

Funny Sign Language (ex: I know how to say "b***h make me a sandwich")

Tieing different knots

Fire Crackers in fruit

Fire Crackers in toys

Show people how to use YouTube

Show people how to use AdSense

Show people how to use Blogger

Compare your language to American English (Ex: British people call "Chips"-"Crisps", and "Cookies"-"Biscuits")[DOUBLEPOST=1365552242,1365552051][/DOUBLEPOST]
makes sense. interviewing people. My videos have an interview section. What ya got for interviews :p

Interview people about politics.

Interview teachers.

Interview people about Obama

Ask people if they thought the world was really going to end in 2012.

Interview people about whatever you want: Games, What they want to be, What they want to see in the world, what they want to do this year.[DOUBLEPOST=1365552720][/DOUBLEPOST]Interview people about Occupy.

Mixing drinks: show people how to make different alcoholic beverages, then rate those beverages.

Tobacco review: smoke different things on camera, and review the flavor, smoothness and compare it to other smokes.

Random Answers: tell people why the sky is blue. How clouds are made. How mountains are formed. How ants communicate. etc etc.

Making candy: Get some sugar, corn syrup, flavoring, a candy thermometer and food coloring and make some candy.

Cooking: Whatever you like to eat, cook it on camera.

Show people how to extinguish different types of fire

Drop things from high up, like eggs and watermelons

Launch things into the air with a water balloon slingshot.

Baking Soda and Vinegar

Hot Ice

Funny Sign Language (ex: I know how to say "b***h make me a sandwich")

Tieing different knots

Fire Crackers in fruit

Fire Crackers in toys

Show people how to use YouTube

Show people how to use AdSense

Show people how to use Blogger

Compare your language to American English (Ex: British people call "Chips"-"Crisps", and "Cookies"-"Biscuits")[DOUBLEPOST=1365552242,1365552051][/DOUBLEPOST]

Interview people about politics.

Interview teachers.

Interview people about Obama

Ask people if they thought the world was really going to end in 2012.

Interview people about whatever you want: Games, What they want to be, What they want to see in the world, what they want to do this year.
Second to last one. Thanks a bunch!

Talk about stuff from "The Anarchists Cookbook"

Talk about things from "Steal This Book"

Talk about history

Talk about history while your drunk

Mixing weird stuff, ex: Pineapples X Yogurt, Peanut Butter X Syrup, Vanilla Ice Cream X Fruity Pebbles

Freeze stuff and hit it with hammers

Break into your own stuff to show how it can be done

Go to church services and just tape everyone singing (I wonder if people would stop singing)

Show people plants that can kill them in gardens and stuff

Show people how to do Yoga

Show people how to do Hindu Ceremonies based on your lifestyle[DOUBLEPOST=1365568774,1365567593][/DOUBLEPOST]Play an Instrument

Throw stuff into a fan

Hit stuff with a weed whacker

Talk about Chakras

Show and explain Chakra stones

Ask people what they think about different laws

Ask people what they think about different national court cases

Do things, then show them in reverse

Make a "Stop Motion" video

Record different peoples laughs

Write and recite some Haikus

Throw some tomatoes at something

Make chips with potato slices

Film street performers

Talk about some of the craziest world records in the Guinness book

So I've got 2 journals full of video ideas, then I've got a series of emails to myself expanding on each of those ideas, making each idea a series of videos...

So... Want a few?

I'm gonna need you to tell me what kind of idea you want, but not too specific, like "Religious" "Science" "Nature" "Hippy" "Hipster" etc. etc.
And the ideas aren't for on video games, it's stuff you have to actually do.

Just give me some kind of credit somehow, like a shout out in a video or something.
FUNNY!!!!!! Yes I would liiiiiiike comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedyyyyy! Ppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FUNNY!!!!!! Yes I would liiiiiiike comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedyyyyy! Ppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Just read through the stuff I've posted, I'll be posting more over time.[DOUBLEPOST=1365572265,1365571700][/DOUBLEPOST]Grow Mushrooms

Grow Flowers

Talk about Tryptophan around Thanksgiving

Do funny Google searches, like: "Why are Canadians" & "Why are Americans"

Sunset/Sunrise

Thunderstorms

Karaoke

Dump Milk on a fire pit (It's crazy)

Put things in ant hills[DOUBLEPOST=1365618736][/DOUBLEPOST]Go to Public court cases and Document them

Rube Goldberg Machines

Talk about things in recent tabloids

Say funny stuff on a megaphone in funny places

Preserve bugs with isopropyl alcohol

Get some helium from Wal mart and record different people's helium voices

Run campaigns against politicians you don't like in your city, state and country

Diet Coke and mentos

Breath Fire (Use either four or corn starch I forget which one)

Remove a bunch of match heads, collect them in one spot and set a fuse to them

Make Nitrogen Trioxide like in Chemistry class

Use boiled red cabbage water to test the Ph of different household items[DOUBLEPOST=1365622127][/DOUBLEPOST]Make a catapult

Distill rain water

Hitting fruit with golf clubs

Folding Paper planes

Talk about Ken Kesey

Talk about Furthur

Show people what a Kumquat is

Separate M&M's by color and make stuff with it

Mace a taco and eat it

Back