• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

OVER 11,000 Views and almost 150 subscribers! (Share your achievements with me!)

Are you a youtube partner?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subscriber count: 2
View count: 51

Not that much but started 2 Days ago so :)
Hope to get as big as some people in here! ^^

I just crossed my 50 sub mark(sitting at 52 posting this) and my 15k view mark in the same day. Feels good man.

Success Overload over here :p

Currently I am at 119 subscribers and I'm a little over 5200 total views. Been really happy with how my channel has been doing lately.

My goals for the rest of the year are to get 150 subscribers and 6500 views ( I might raise the view count if I keep getting the views I've been getting lately to 7-8k)

Good luck to everyone with their channels!

I just crossed my 50 sub mark(sitting at 52 posting this) and my 15k view mark in the same day. Feels good man.
Success Overload over here :p

Currently I am at 119 subscribers and I'm a little over 5200 total views. Been really happy with how my channel has been doing lately.

My goals for the rest of the year are to get 150 subscribers and 6500 views ( I might raise the view count if I keep getting the views I've been getting lately to 7-8k)

Good luck to everyone with their channels!
Congrats to all of you, I hope we keep accomplishing more and more goals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back