Outro With Clickable Links!?

Gamevolution657

I've Got It
I have a nice outro idea for our channel which is just going to be a still image of some of our channel branding with our youtube, twitter and googleplus addresses on, The question is can I make these links clickable so people can actually open up those pages or not?, If so is it something I could do on a simple package such as GIMP.? Thanks Hope that made sense!!

how you make them clickable is through annotations which are put on after the video has been uploaded to youtube :)

I have a nice outro idea for our channel which is just going to be a still image of some of our channel branding with our youtube, twitter and googleplus addresses on, The question is can I make these links clickable so people can actually open up those pages or not?, If so is it something I could do on a simple package such as GIMP.? Thanks Hope that made sense!!

You'll need to use YT annotations over a still image - you can't embed links into an image file...

You will need to use annotations but you will also need to register certain URLs with your Google account in order to use Twitter and Facebook URLs. You will need to google it, I've done so but it was too much hassle.

You can do it for google plus but for twitter and facebook you need to link to your website with links to your facebook/twitter. (if there is a way to do it without having a website I don't know)

I have a nice outro idea for our channel which is just going to be a still image of some of
our channel branding with our youtube, twitter and googleplus addresses on, The question is can I make these links clickable so people can actually open up those pages or not?, If so is it something I could do on a simple package such as GIMP.? Thanks Hope that made sense!!

Make boxes, and just make annotation over them.

Back