Outlast Videos False Copyright Claims?!

XxABelitexX

I've Got It
Hey,
So I have recently started a Let's play on Outlast and when I went to upload my third episode (as private) I got an email saying that I had a "matched third party claim" from "Believe entertainment."

After I got this email I went to red barrels website where they specifically say that youtubers can make videos on their games. So I went back to dispute the claim and copied their "message to youtubers" post on their site in the reasons why I wanted to dispute.

I still havent got a reply but I was just wandering wether anyone else has had this problem and wether it's really fake or not? Also, who is "believe entertainment?"

Ill keep you updated

Thanks

ABelite :)

Sounds like a false claim,m I got one on my first Outlast video, just dispute it and show them where Red Barrels state you can use footage online. ;)

I have moved this to the Copyright Claims, Strikes & Legal Discussions section of the forum for you :)

Hey,
So I have recently started a Let's play on Outlast and when I went to upload my third episode (as private) I got an email saying that I had a "matched third party claim" from "Believe entertainment."

After I got this email I went to red barrels website where they specifically say that youtubers can make videos on their games. So I went back to dispute the claim and copied their "message to youtubers" post on their site in the reasons why I wanted to dispute.

I still havent got a reply but I was just wandering wether anyone else has had this problem and wether it's really fake or not? Also, who is "believe entertainment?"

Ill keep you updated

Thanks

ABelite :)
I had the same issue, so I was searching for answers and what to do. I couldn't find anything on that topic - I only googled something what didn't help me at all.
So I decided to write Red Barrels a mail even tho that they have on their website that youtubers can use everything from Outlast and even monetize...
After few days they replied that - "Yes dispute, we don't know them."

When will youtube lift the claim because I still havent heared a response?
In 30 days you should get the response or the claim will disappear - Thats what I heard of...

Back