Our first Kitty Review

Yeah. I make sure I get at least one up a month so that it doesn't go too stale. I was doing one a week last year! Have been thinking about it a lot lately though and have a few good ideas that I want to do on the next holidays which is in about 5 weeks ;) I think you're on the right track with your channel:)
Oh thank you! It is going very slow though. I'm wondering if it is my channel or just because it is pets and not humans...
If you ever have and idea that involves some other cats, you know where you can find me ;)

Oh thank you! It is going very slow though. I'm wondering if it is my channel or just because it is pets and not humans...
If you ever have and idea that involves some other cats, you know where you can find me ;)
Yes I found it very slow as well. It's suppose to get better after you hit 1000 subs. Could be a few more years before I get there unless i can get a semi viral video. Keep up the good work and keep in touch :)

Yes I found it very slow as well. It's suppose to get better after you hit 1000 subs. Could be a few more years before I get there unless i can get a semi viral video. Keep up the good work and keep in touch :)
1000 lol. :D
Well I actually sent you a PM earlier :p

Back