Other way to monetize the channel

Hi there,

I applied for socialblade but got denied, here is the answer I got from them:

We really appreciate you getting in touch about joining our network.

After reviewing the content on your channel, we have determined that we cannot bring you into the network at this time. It appears that your videos are primarily based on content you may not own or have the appropriate rights to.

You might have been denied for the following reasons:
1. You are using copyrighted music in your videos that you do not have the artist's permission to use.
2. You do not have relevant audio commentary over your gameplay videos.
3. You have videos posted to your channel that you do not own.

Once you have deleted your copyrighted content, you may not have enough views to reapply. You cannot reapply unless you have a minimum of 2500 views a month. Here's how you can check.

Feel free to reapply when you've successfully deleted your copyrighted content and have achieved 2500 views a month or more.

Sincerely,
The RPM Team

Ok, I don't understand the part that my videos are primarily based on content I might not own.
All the videos I upload were filmed by me and I did not film the matches, only the fans.
I saw there are a lot of channels with the same content as mine that are partnered.
So, anyway, are there any other ways to try monetize my videos? Because next week I will upload some videos which will bring about 20-25.000 views to my channel.
Thanks
P.S. The stats of my channel at socialblade are decent I say: ultrasuclujnapoca

I'm not sure about the technicalities in terms of your specific content, but mention that you filmed all the clips personally when you reapply... I imagine that could change their decision, if they had an issue with who had filmed them.

I can't watch all your video's at this time but is there any music on the background? What may work is send an email to socialblade support. Tell them you got denied because you .... but that the video's are filmed by you.
And otherwise you may try other networks.

No, there is no music on the background of my videos, only a little of my team anthem ( which by the way was recorded in 1943 by some amateurs and no one knows exactly who they were) so there are no copyrights issues.
I think they denied me because I record videos at football matches and they think that I don't have the right to do that because of televisions, but again I film only the stance and not the players.
P.S. There is a youtube channel which uploads the same type of videos and they are partnered ( tifotv).
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1354706368,1354706099][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi skenkee and thanks for the support. I'm not allowed to reply to your message and I post it here
Currently I do not have 750 average/day and my channel is only 10 days older to make a statistic, but in case I'll reach those numbers I'll sure contact you.
Thanks again and I really appreciate the people on this forum

Hey there, i know a couple of guys that got the same answer. That they had something that wasnt theirs. Bullcrap, they had made everything them selves.

So, anyway, are there any other ways to try monetize my videos? Because next week I will upload some videos which will bring about 20-25.000 views to my channel.
Thanks
P.S. The stats of my channel at socialblade are decent I say: ultrasuclujnapoca

Create a website. Embed your videos. And have ads on your website next to your videos.[DOUBLEPOST=1354720710,1354720557][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there, i know a couple of guys that got the same answer. That they had something that wasnt theirs. Bullcrap, they had made everything them selves.

Someone owns the broadcast rights to these sports matches... And it's not a youtube network! LOL.

Ok thanks, I understood. Anyway I'll keep uploading videos because I like it.
I don't want to create a site or a blog, I was thinking if maybe somebody wants to promote a website and wants to put his link in my descriptions ( I don't think about someone from this forum lol).
You know, something like: 2 dollars/1000 views and I keep the link in the description.
Maybe it's a crazy idea so don't take this too serious :)
Again sorry for my bad English

@skenkee Do you think if I'll reach 750 views a day average TGN will accept me with my kind of videos?
Currently I have an average of 476 a day and as I said the next weekend I will upload some videos that I think will bring me at least 20.000 views.
Thanks

Back