Other forums?

Americanclue

Loving YTtalk
Okay, So I heard you should advertise, but not spam. So do you guys know any other forums that I could advertise on? I want to get my channel up! Thanks!

i would say keep posting on this forum and earning cash as you post and you can buy vip access and be able to post and promote your channel/videos in the right section. All you got to do is earn 50 dollars in yttalk cash or more and try to be a active member this is ONE OF THE BEST FORUMS OUT THERE!!!:)

Just keep posting on here, if you prove active and friendly most of us will probably go check out your channel anyway. :)

In terms of other youtube forums, this is the really the only one I have found to be consistently active and legit, with incentive to be involved. The few others I found around the time I found this one aren't active, or have devolved into mindless spamming.

In terms of other youtube forums, this is the really the only one I have found to be consistently active and legit, with incentive to be involved. The few others I found around the time I found this one aren't active, or have devolved into mindless spamming.
The moderators make sure this is a forum without all that spam and they always be on there job:cool:

I agree, I can't deny that this forum is super awesome... but the more forums we spread our channels to, the more potential views and subs one can get. I'm surprised noone on this forum has some other secondary youtube-ish forum they also visit.

I agree, I can't deny that this forum is super awesome... but the more forums we spread our channels to, the more potential views and subs one can get. I'm surprised noone on this forum has some other secondary youtube-ish forum they also visit.
Well, I've looked but as I said, I couldn't find one that was any good. I think it's best to try different types of forums, like gamer forums and such. The only other forum I use isn't dedicated to youtube, but is useful for my channel.

Back