Other "Other Channels"

NonDrip Gaming

Posting Mad!
Hi guys!

I bet the most of you don't know me, i registered here yesterday and i absolutely love it. Well, to the point of this thread. On our channel we still have the "Other Channels"-tab free for channels. So what we want to do is add a couple of channels there, the problem is we dont know who.

So if you have a channel please make a reply in this thread, and we'll check your channel out, if we like it we'll put it in the "other channels" tab.

- Peace out.

I'd suggest doing that with channels that have similiar content as you do. Atleast it's not hard to find a gaming channel nowadays^^

Possibly channels that have relevance to yours or ones you got inspiration from!

This is actully promoting pleas post this in Video section so tht you won,t get warn i know uour not asking people to watch your videos/channel but all this belongs in the video promoting forum :)

You can check out my gaming channel (kroniumgaming - link is below)! :) if you add me let me know and I'll return the favor

Hey, there! I'm a newbie as well. :) You can drop by my channel if you want, and I'm also open for collaborations. Just let me know what you have in mind. I like making gameplay recordings and tributes for games in particular.

Hi, add my channel if you want to :)
Check it out, it's basically about gaming cinematography.
Let me know :)

Back