Other animation channels here???

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Hi:)

I just wanted to reach out to you here on YTtalk to hear if anyone of you have a channel with animation movies?? I see a lot of gaming and beauty/fashion channels but not so many in my niche (animation)

But there has got to be some......:) Right???

There are a lot of animation channels out there and i have seen a few here... I am not an animation channel but I know how to do 3d animation since I got my degree on it lol

ME!!!!!! Hopefully it's ok to plug myself. I'm relatively new, but I'd say I put out some pretty decent stuff so far. So if one anyone is slightly interested, check my work out. It'd be very much appreciated!

Thats what I was interested in:) If anyone here on Yttalk is in the same niche so we could share tips/tricks and maybe do some kind of collaboration.
3d animation ???? cool:up2: Do you use it a lot

I use to use it a lot not on my videos tough, but I will start to get into it once again soon when i get a short break from work :)

Hey man. I'm a new 2d animation channel.I've been at it for a few months now and the growth is slow but I feel like I'm making progress. btw i like your animation style. I almost started an animation channel using a similar style to yours.

Animation comes in all shapes and kinds, I do animation too but we have very different content.
I do really like the whiteboard style animations you do though! always wondered how they do those

Animation comes in all shapes and kinds, I do animation too but we have very different content.
I do really like the whiteboard style animations you do though! always wondered how they do those
I know. I would love to learn that whiteboard technique. It looks simple enough but one thing Ive learned about animation is nothing is ever as simple as it looks.

Back