Gaming OPTIKS Gaming - looking for a new Media Manager

We're glad to see more replies.

I'm home schooled so im on my computer alot more and have a lot of free time so yes it is something im interested in. I play minecraft every day and mostly play FTB (I noticed you had a FTB server)

Would gladly have a chat with you whenever you're avaliable. Do you happen to have TeamSpeak installed? If you do, I can PM you our server info.

We're glad to see more replies.

Would gladly have a chat with you whenever you're available. Do you happen to have TeamSpeak installed? If you do, I can PM you our server info.
Sure man, I've got Teamspeak, just pm me.

Seriously? I have left so many comments and you have not even thought of even replying? Rude much?

Didn't I? Well, here it is.

To break it down, we're looking for someone willing to record game footage whenever we do scrimmages, events etc, to produce newsletters and just overall content that would advertise the community, perhaps a trailer.

Thank you for the guides, we really appreciate it. You seem experienced with this website and YouTube in general. Would you know where the most likely place could be to find someone that'd be willing to maintain a YouTube channel on behalf of a gaming community, whilst gaining his own perks from it. Because that's what we're overall looking for.
I don't think I know anyone who would take up the position you're offering, simply because the traffic you can generate isn't very significant. Yttalk would be my best advice, but you're already on here.
For example if you could get someone 4000 views per video, then I think some people would totally be down.

I don't think I know anyone who would take up the position you're offering, simply because the traffic you can generate isn't very significant. Yttalk would be my best advice, but you're already on here.
For example if you could get someone 4000 views per video, then I think some people would totally be down.

Its a optimistic position, but everyone has to start somewhere.
There is potential to make money through us as well by taking charge of our Youtube sector of the community. (Every 50 likes per OPS vid, = $10 paypal).

We are also in a huge growing period, as we truly just recently opened up. Promotion is taking place on other sectors besides the Youtube side of things, so userbase should expand.
BTW, we already have received interest from some very self motivated individuals. Exactly what we are looking for, and glad this site could bring us these potential users.
Thanks for your opinion/feedback tho.

Its a optimistic position, but everyone has to start somewhere.
There is potential to make money through us as well by taking charge of our Youtube sector of the community. (Every 50 likes per OPS vid, = $10 paypal).

We are also in a huge growing period, as we truly just recently opened up. Promotion is taking place on other sectors besides the Youtube side of things, so userbase should expand.
BTW, we already have received interest from some very self motivated individuals. Exactly what we are looking for, and glad this site could bring us these potential users.
Thanks for your opinion/feedback tho.
I don't understand the payment, do you pay someone for 50 likes on your video? Or how does that work. Are you paying for promotion, or getting paid for it.

I don't understand the payment, do you pay someone for 50 likes on your video? Or how does that work. Are you paying for promotion, or getting paid for it.

As a added incentive to the position,
For every 50 likes a video receives after being uploaded by the "Media Manager". He/She will be payed via Paypal $10.

This is to endorse the goal of creating quality footage and help motivate the "Media Manager" in the time of growth that we are currently experiencing.
Hopefully that makes sense to you.

As a added incentive to the position,
For every 50 likes a video receives after being uploaded by the "Media Manager". He/She will be payed via Paypal $10.

This is to endorse the goal of creating quality footage and help motivate the "Media Manager" in the time of growth that we are currently experiencing.
Hopefully that makes sense to you.
This seems like a nice bonus, good touch!

Back