Other Open for Collaborations

Yeh it wasn't, I read it off onemanga (back when it was still alive), I don't think it ever will be released into the states/Uk since the Mangaka got into severe trouble for using real political figures and examples for the manga :p
Oh, I thought they only used made-up ones. A friend of mine recommended it to me since I was a Death Note fan. Akumetsu is sorta like Death Note, except Shou actually goes in there and gets his hands dirty. Plus as far as I know, he never let himself become corrupt with power.

Oh, I thought they only used made-up ones. A friend of mine recommended it to me since I was a Death Note fan. Akumetsu is sorta like Death Note, except Shou actually goes in there and gets his hands dirty. Plus as far as I know, he never let himself become corrupt with power.

Well I heard it was real but you never know it may have been a troll, and I remember finding it when I was random strolling the interwebs and yeh he does get his hands dirty and sacrifice's himself, its a good concept and it still manages to stay political despite the fact that its a sci-fi that has cloning, I loved it and it's definitely one of my favourite manga's, have you read Liar Game?

Well I heard it was real but you never know it may have been a troll, and I remember finding it when I was random strolling the interwebs and yeh he does get his hands dirty and sacrifice's himself, its a good concept and it still manages to stay political despite the fact that its a sci-fi that has cloning, I loved it and it's definitely one of my favourite manga's, have you read Liar Game?
Nope never heard of that one. Similar concept? I only read Death Note and the DB/DBZ mangas myself.
Also, yeah we should do an ep on Akumetsu sometime after the New Years jazz dies down for your channel.

Nope never heard of that one. Similar concept? I only read Death Note and the DB/DBZ mangas myself.
Also, yeah we should do an ep on Akumetsu sometime after the New Years jazz dies down for your channel.

Well if you like the psychological genre Liar Game takes it to the next level, it's definitely worth the read and yeh we should it will be fun :)

Back