One Person Short Film Ideas?? Need help!

So this is my first post on this website.

I'm asking for some suggestions for short films that only need one person. Props and sets can be arranged, but anything is good for the moment.

I'll be greatful for any input.

Thank you.

Someone who has memory loss, video can be broken and in no particular order to emphasise this.

Short film on how this one guy plans ways to ask someone out but he keeps missing her until the last clip where theres a knock at the door and its her asking him out. Don't really need someone to play the female. You just show its her through your own body language and reactions to this character the viewers never see.

Someone who has memory loss, video can be broken and in no particular order to emphasise this.

Short film on how this one guy plans ways to ask someone out but he keeps missing her until the last clip where theres a knock at the door and its her asking him out. Don't really need someone to play the female. You just show its her through your own body language and reactions to this character the viewers never see.
Thanks man. I'll keep that idea!

I have the wig so its not a problem for me to play both (male and female) parts LOLzzz
You can easily do short film alone, play different roles in different characters, good enough! Otherwise one person is enough for short film :D

Hey man!
A good way I found ideas back when I did sketches, was i went to this website:
Then I got 1 random word! And I tried talking about out loud to myself about everything that came to mind while thinking of that word!
I almost always got soem kind of idea for a video! :)

I know it seems weird! But it worked for me :p
I'll give that a try. :)

Just cause it is one person doesn't mean it only has to have one character. A long time ago, I made a video where I fought against a lemon, His name was lemonhead, I drew his face with sharpie and wrapped him in foil armor. It was a terrible video but was a lot of fun. Hope that helps.

Just cause it is one person doesn't mean it only has to have one character. A long time ago, I made a video where I fought against a lemon, His name was lemonhead, I drew his face with sharpie and wrapped him in foil armor. It was a terrible video but was a lot of fun. Hope that helps.
Yeah, i did that aswell and it was just a fun film to make. It was this guy versing a 3 foot Superman Action-Figure.

You could make a short film about one person who is one of the last people on earth or something. Limited crew is never a problem. You could do alot with only one actor. Just takes a bit of thinking. Good luck with it! [emoji2]

I think running a one person story(if you are contained to no character) is always about showing emotion without too many words. Like a person dealing with loss, maybe some type of monologue, someone kind of talking themselves through a problem or motivating themselves in a mirror. Just some ideas that come to mind.

Back