OMG! IT WORKS! Monetization / Youtube Partnership for Finland

Peetra

I really, really don't know at the moment why I all the sudden got the heads up from Youtube to monetize my account. There are two reasons I might think of. Either that I have a pending request with socialblade to join their network or that I am about to hit 1 000 000 views or if Youtube finally have opened the doors for us here in Finland. I might get the answer for this, I'll keep you updated if I find out the reason. Your guess would also be nice to hear. :)

I have been thinking that I can't get my Youtube account monetized because I live in Finland. Every time I have tried to find stuff for monetization in there I have hit the glass ceiling, where Youtube tells me my account is not eligible for Youtube Partnership/monetization. Then I get a link to click "Learn more" and I get to a support page that states that monetization is not available in my country.

Monetization is the first step to get those fancy extra features that I so much would desire for my Youtube account, but one of the most wonderful things that I know about of the special featuires are that my videos now have a chance to get FEATURED by Youtube. This is the best Monday ever, don't you think?! :D

// Peetra.

---

SEO tags for those sad little Finnish people that have googled for nothing until now; Youtube adsense, mainostulot Youtube videoille, Suomi, tienata rahaa Youtube videoilla.

It was nation wide. Now a Doodle popped up in Youtube as well. It is so frikkin' COOL! TY YOUTUBE! :D
:) I really never thought this would happen.
yt_yoodle_finland_2013-vfl35u2tr.png

Back