Oh Holy Night Cover

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have to make a parody song for Euro later on in the year, and this song looks like it'll be real good for that haha

I have this scarily accurate Ronnie Radke impression, when singing at least.
Tee hee that's awesome. That guy in the video does a really good Slash impression O_O I thought it was Slash :p

What will your parody be about??

Reactions: kkushalbeatzz

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tee hee that's awesome. That guy in the video does a really good Slash impression O_O I thought it was Slash :p

What will your parody be about??
I dunno yet, cause it's not assigned yet. Probably WWII or something jusdging by when she said she'll assign the project. I think I have to make a video along with it, so expect a wig and eyeliner.[DOUBLEPOST=1387051921,1387051846][/DOUBLEPOST]
i use to listen to this haha
ikr! I felt like having a little throwback. :) Most people who I like to talk music with like to listen to emo, metalcore, and pop punk, so that's really what I listen to most.

Reactions: Kath and Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dunno yet, cause it's not assigned yet. Probably WWII or something jusdging by when she said she'll assign the project. I think I have to make a video along with it, so expect a wig and eyeliner.[DOUBLEPOST=1387051921,1387051846][/DOUBLEPOST]
ikr! I felt like having a little throwback. :) Most people who I like to talk music with like to listen to emo, metalcore, and pop punk, so that's really what I listen to most.
i did alot in high school..now i listen to everything for the most part.. but i lean more towards Orchestra and video game/movie scores.

Reactions: kkushalbeatzz