Services Offering FREE original music for videos!!!

Banoyness

Hi my name is Banoy. I am an aspiring music composer just starting out and I am offering to everyone free music composed by myself.
I work on various genres. If you need a light upbeat melody for a vlog, a intense orchestral piece for your action scene, or even a catchy 5 sec intro theme I can provide this to you.
The reason I am doing this for free is because I am just starting out and enhancing my music skills by working on various projects. All I ask in return is some recognition.
My channel is 123hidudes123. Check out my recent songs (dont look at the old stuff, its crap) or watch some of my vlogs.
If you like what you hear then send me an inbox message or reply to this thread and we can sort something out.
Look forward to hear from you and Have a wonderful day :)
-Banoy

Hello there! I'm looking for a short 3 second jingle to show my icon at the beginning of the video. Is that possible?

Thanks =P

Hi my name is Banoy. I am an aspiring music composer just starting out and I am offering to everyone free music composed by myself.
I work on various genres. If you need a light upbeat melody for a vlog, a intense orchestral piece for your action scene, or even a catchy 5 sec intro theme I can provide this to you.
The reason I am doing this for free is because I am just starting out and enhancing my music skills by working on various projects. All I ask in return is some recognition.
My channel is 123hidudes123. Check out my recent songs (dont look at the old stuff, its crap) or watch some of my vlogs.
If you like what you hear then send me an inbox message or reply to this thread and we can sort something out.
-Banoy

H[DOUBLEPOST=1372629060,1372629032][/DOUBLEPOST]
-Banoy

Right I messed up first reply, liking the work have you got skype?

Back