Off Come The Kid Gloves! >_<

ArtOrAut

I've Got It
So, forum flamers and trolls. Inevitable byproduct of the Internet, like fungus, usually teenagers secure in the fact that nobody they're screeching at can track them down and beat the tar out of them. Normally, I simply cross my arms, mutter a little to myself, and just go to look at something else, but lately I had the displeasure of dealing with one particularly loud, particularly stupid troll in a Random Encounter.

SO. I'm making a commentary about him. Probably won't mention him by name specifically, since that might go against Youtube's behavior rules, but at the very least going to dissect the things he says, then send him a sweet email linking him to it. He's not a contributor, not a vlogger, never uploaded a video, AND I'm going to only allow Approved comments on all my videos and my channel, so he can rant in my emails all he wants.

On that note, has anyone had the horror of bumping into NyonGamer? =P

Also, anyone have any Stupid Forum Troll stories they'd like to share? xD I'm new to the Youtube community, so any juicy gossip is likely something new to me. :3

Back