Objective : 1.000 subs by the end of the year

During VidCon I was talking with Harley Morenstein from Epic Meal Time and he said the hardest for none American channels to do is break down the country barriers, try and make something aimed at "Americans" (They did Thanksgiving)

Your channel is getting amazing views and having amazing growth, stay on it! Try and create videos a tad bit faster and keep up with them. Kevin Nalts has a book called "Beyond Viral" check it out!
dude r you serious? i love epic meal time yeah ill try that hopefully i can meet him one day as well as some other youtubers.

During VidCon I was talking with Harley Morenstein from Epic Meal Time and he said the hardest for none American channels to do is break down the country barriers, try and make something aimed at "Americans" (They did Thanksgiving)

Your channel is getting amazing views and having amazing growth, stay on it! Try and create videos a tad bit faster and keep up with them. Kevin Nalts has a book called "Beyond Viral" check it out!

Absolutely, that's why I don't talk in my videos and subtitles the making of ones. I'll switch to english but at the time my audience is 90% french

Back