• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Not Much of a Brag, But...

SteviesLilWorld

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
sounds good, whats the channel?
Sorry, I got so busy with trying to get over germy people getting me sick and tending to life that I never replied to you.

My channel's just called SteviesLilWorld.

But honesty it's just a mish mash right now. I was going to do gaming, but quickly realized I couldn't complete with the other guys, so I'm just trying to find my thing now.

Working on putting some animations out soon.

CreativeOven

Reaction score
I recovered from severe anxiety and I think that a suicide attempt and I'm back to : D.

SteviesLilWorld

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
take your time, find topic of passion, better wait a little than jump into something useless/boring/stressful

you can also put channel link under icon/name=like under mine
Thanks for telling me that. I think I tried to do that once but I must've done it wrong because it kept getting deleted.

Also thanks for the advice, I'd love to do wildlife and travel blog videos, but that's just something I'm not able to do.
I'm working on a simple animation right now that I hope to upload to youtube by next week though.

Last edited: