Not eligible for monetization, no copyright notice however

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome; even though you need to look up the defintion of what you are accusing me of.

Condescending: "having or showing an attitude of patronizing superiority.
"she thought the teachers were arrogant and condescending" "

Problem here is, I didn't feel at all "superior"; just frustrated that you wished to create your own reality and hope it became real for you in truth at day's end. I also have discussed enough, and I wish you well with that channel.

"Condescension is an insulting way of talking to other people, as if they were stupid or ignorant. Condescension is rude and patronizing.

Treating someone with condescension is the opposite of treating them with respect. Condescension is full of arrogant and snooty attitude, and people who practice condescension treat others like inferior idiots. "

Condesending:
patronizing, supercilious, superior, snobbish, snobby, scornful, disdainful, lofty, lordly, haughty, imperious, stuck up, toffee nosed, snooty

I can see a couple synonyms there that match up quite well to be honest. Your general demeanor comes across whether you "feel" it or not like you're "superior", ultimately you talk down to people.

Arguing on a relatively complicated issue which isn't strictly black or white and suddenly I've "created my own reality" (definitely not condescending), well alrighty. Considering there isn't a definitive cause known for the issue I have currently thus far it sounds like we're just making assumptions at this point.

Anyway, good luck.

You've received a good answer as to why monetization has been disabled, and his thread has traveled way off topic, so I've locked it. Please remember to be respectful to forum members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back