No video ideas!

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Have any of you had a schedule that you usually run on, that you have to pause your channel for weeks just because you have no ideas left?
Where can you find those ideas to keep your channel running?

we post a video a week and work hard to keep that consistent with our content we get our ideas by browsing my steam library usually and finding something that looks interesting or something that is just totally awful. :p

If your schedule is too much for you I think your fans would understand if you slow down a bit. Just brainstorm ideas and I'm sure something would come to you, but overworking yourself is not good. This is supposed to be an enjoyable activity.

your videos are really entertaining but please be careful about your health.
I agree, I want to do things different
If your schedule is too much for you I think your fans would understand if you slow down a bit. Just brainstorm ideas and I'm sure something would come to you, but overworking yourself is not good. This is supposed to be an enjoyable activity.
hmmm never thought about that. "enjoyable activity". good msg!

I agree, I want to do things different

hmmm never thought about that. "enjoyable activity". good msg!

I am not gonna lie, I laughed when you threw up in that beer video. But seriously, don't kill your liver. You seem to have a good personality.

I find it's best for us to bulk film a lot of our stuff in one clearly defined schedule. This is something we do on Sunday afternoons, film three out of our four videos that we release per week. We have everything set up so that getting the camera, lights, props, puppets (we have a puppet channel, YMMV on puppets) all in one central location so that filming is mostly a matter of going into the recording space, turning on our equipment, and being creative.

For videos that require a lot more setup or different locations or more people involved, this could become much more of a challenge, for sure, but I think making as much of the process an automatic thing as possible can do creators a world of good.

Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Maybe take a break from the online world for a few days to try and get some inspiration?

(I agree about the health thing. Youtube isn't worth damaging your health with binge drinking. ^^)

I am not gonna lie, I laughed when you threw up in that beer video. But seriously, don't kill your liver. You seem to have a good personality.
teehee, thanks bro![DOUBLEPOST=1499386801,1499386712][/DOUBLEPOST]
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Maybe take a break from the online world for a few days to try and get some inspiration?

(I agree about the health thing. Youtube isn't worth damaging your health with binge drinking. ^^)
I totally agree with everyone. I need new ideas, so I can get away with these horrible ones. I love challenges without a doubt, but I don't see myself doing this for long.

Back