Nintendo's terms compared to Music industry/other Licenses

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Who are the largest channels that do Nintendo content? Who does exclusive content and who just have them in the mix?

kschw31n

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm not surprised Nintendo has something out there like this. I really hope I'm wrong but at some point probably every single company will have some kind of thing out there like this, ridiculous.

RyanH

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Look at how successful Minecraft has become. Mojang realised that by letting creators post and monetize their content, they'll keep everyone happy and gain free exposure from users uploading their videos. See: help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1389657-youtube-monetization - Minecraft owes most of its success to the YouTube community. Creators have become wealthy off it, and so have the game developers. The amount that Nintendo will make from monetization will be insignificant, and allowing creators to freely post their Nintendo videos would be far more beneficial for creators and Nintendo than taking a small cut of advertising revenue.

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Scotty Byrd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i play xbox one and upload gtav content all the time never have any issues i do turn off the radio on gtav so i don't accidentally put a copy right song in my videos!! nintendo are just greedy most other companies let people stream and use their content because they know it drives sales nintendo is just greedy!

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This needs to be changed since Nintendo now allows monetization on there games.

Reactions: markkaz