Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Nintendo's terms compared to Music industry/other Licenses

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by markkaz, Feb 2, 2015.

1. markkaz
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $40
    Who are the largest channels that do Nintendo content? Who does exclusive content and who just have them in the mix?

2. kschw31n
    I'm not surprised Nintendo has something out there like this. I really hope I'm wrong but at some point probably every single company will have some kind of thing out there like this, ridiculous.

3. RyanH
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $229
    Look at how successful Minecraft has become. Mojang realised that by letting creators post and monetize their content, they'll keep everyone happy and gain free exposure from users uploading their videos. See: help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1389657-youtube-monetization - Minecraft owes most of its success to the YouTube community. Creators have become wealthy off it, and so have the game developers. The amount that Nintendo will make from monetization will be insignificant, and allowing creators to freely post their Nintendo videos would be far more beneficial for creators and Nintendo than taking a small cut of advertising revenue.

KatyAdelson likes this.