NinoshotheLandmaster's channel. What's the verdict?

Hey, guys, it's NinoshotheLandmaster, looking for a quick little review of my channel. I "Let's Play" video games, as you...probably don't know, but anyway. My current projects are The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Blind, mind you) and Final Fantasy VI Advance for the Game Boy Advance. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Hello There!, Here is my Review!

I do like your channel background since it has you initials on it (NTL), although I do not quite like the zelda branding on it, not a big issue though,
Your about me section is kinda blank right now, I think you should add more information about yourself and what videos you post/will be posting on the channel,
you have a HEAP of videos uploaded (266 Videos), all organized into Appropriate Playlist's, nice and neat.
As for your videos...the quality is not the greatest (480p), have you ever thought about rendering your videos in HD (720p or 1080p)?, also I think you should put the screen that your playing the game on, full-screen so we can fully see what your doing, clearly!,
I was thinking, maybe you should get a Intro made as it would make your videos look more professional ;).

That's it for my review, but I hope I helped and pointed out some things that you can improve on!

Back