New Youtuber

TGF

Posting Mad!
Anyone have any good tiips on how to grow a channel

I started two days ago I use all the social media sites like I have a twitter a fb fan page and use here and reddit. On the first day I got alot of views on the second day didn't get so many just wondering

How to grow on youtube

Consistency. Keep putting out videos.. Make a schedule and stick to it.. You will grow over time.. It is very rare that anyone is an over night success. Takes work and determination.

Thanks I just need to be patient I will be uploading everyday and then when I get alittle bigger I mean alt at the moment lol but I will upload more than once a day

1st of all, upload videos X)
And dude, this is your 2nd day in youtube, and you already have 14 subs, thats amazing, dont worry, subs will come with time :)

I know im not worried about sub because I know its more about views I just need to be patient lol had to learn that about youtube and having dreadlocks lol

Just stick with it, you'll learn a lot from just going through the process of creating and posting content. There are heaps of tips in sticky posts in the forums here that will help you with promoting and improving, as well.

Back