new youtuber

make sure your channel link works as it's currently broken, make sure to read the stickies pinned at the top of each forum and be active on this website, as so many people on here are lovely and will probably sub to you, and also make sure to promote your videos on social media but do not spam anywhere or anyone with them, also be active on youtube with other small creators and they may end up checking you out if you comment on their videos especially people from here, just don't do sub 4 sub and don't only compliment people to get them to sub be genuine, only sub to people you actually like or are interested in their content, good luck! :)

^yup she pretty much said what i wanted to. We get this question everyday here and there have already been multiple threads about this in the strategies section. So good luck to you.

make sure your channel link works as it's currently broken, make sure to read the stickies pinned at the top of each forum and be active on this website, as so many people on here are lovely and will probably sub to you, and also make sure to promote your videos on social media but do not spam anywhere or anyone with them, also be active on youtube with other small creators and they may end up checking you out if you comment on their videos especially people from here, just don't do sub 4 sub and don't only compliment people to get them to sub be genuine, only sub to people you actually like or are interested in their content, good luck! :)
you stole my line when new people ask that question. i have nothing to do now :(

Stay consistent and give it time. This isnt an overnight thing. For most its not even an over the year thing. You need to love what you do.

Back