New Youtuber Subscriber Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to be funny, but serious. You can be funny and serious at the same time, right? So if you're down, I want to give advice and then make you laugh basically. This tends to be by revealing my bad experiences like being taken on a date to sealife even though I'm terrified of fish. Disaster.
I've given you a sub, you seem pretty cool, hope you liked my videos[DOUBLEPOST=1436080759,1436080657][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you like gaming and nerd humor, then my channel will be great for you!
Yeah, in on this, you're good in front of the camera and it all looks very professional

I subbed you

No idea if you're into gaming or not, but I have a YT channel where I do let's plays and cover gaming related content etc.

Have a large variety frompolitical, nature and comedy, each unique onto itself
Props to you for being so enthusiastic about life at your age, hope I can still be as energetic and passionate as you when I reach 70! Subscribed

Me and my kids review stuff. Lately we have been focusing on toys and will soon be doing some interesting snacks. I have been told that we are funny if not hilarious.

If you're into gaming we just started up a new channel called WarpCouch - Three Friends Playing Games making asses out of ourselves :D

upload_2015-7-8_1-32-21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back