New YouTube Monetization Method

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
there is an option to not allow ads on the settings. They keep moving it but I found it the other day. I normally have ads off but I was giving monitization one last try today so i turned it on lol. Suffice it to say its turned off again haha. There is a button on the account "allow ads" "dont allow ads" it should show minimal ads with it disabled.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
there is an option to not allow ads on the settings. They keep moving it but I found it the other day. I normally have ads off but I was giving monitization one last try today so i turned it on lol. Suffice it to say its turned off again haha. There is a button on the account "allow ads" "dont allow ads" it should show minimal ads with it disabled.
I just realized that's not ACTUALLY patrick from spongebob as your mood...

Reactions: urbanlamb

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I just realized that's not ACTUALLY patrick from spongebob as your mood...
who what conehead? I dunno it had a neat shape and matched my avatar .. I dont think I have a conehead but I never really thought about it :)

Reactions: Symph

FrillyRabbit

TiiX aka FrillyRabbit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should be able to go to google.com/adsense and log in with the same email/password as the youtube account and it should work.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get this when trying that

You're signed into your Google Account but this is not a valid AdSense login. If you're an AdSense Publisher, try signing in using your AdSense email and password.

Barr26

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just started monetizing a few videos in February and set up an AdSense account right away. Although it's not 100% clear, I think it makes sense in general. I'm able to keep track of how much I've earned each day/week/month, and am currently up to about $30. It states they won't release earnings until it reaches $100. I suppose I may get there by the end of the year (but I'm brand new to YTTALK so I'm hoping to learn a lot about getting more views), and when that happens, the $$ will get deposited into my account.

Unless it's more complicated than that?