New YouTube channels and Monetizing

djzmade

A few years ago on my YouTube account, i got some strikes and they said i cant monetize and make money anymore. I want to start a new you tube page/account to make money again. Can i just create a different channel under my same email and monetize videos and make money again? or do i need to use a new email and create an entirely new YouTube page?

It depends on the circumstances. If YouTube deleted your channel, then you are barred from EVER creating another channel on YouTube again, at all, period. You cannot do it for the rest of your life.

no they didn't delete my channel, just told me that I couldn't monetize anymore... this was like 2 or 3 years ago

You would have to read the email YouTube sent you to see if there was an expiration date and a time when you would be allowed to monetize again. If there isn't, then you still can't and nothing you do will change that.

A few years ago on my YouTube account, i got some strikes and they said i cant monetize and make money anymore.

Did they terminate your adsense? Terminated adsense accounts will never be reinstated and you won't be able to open a new one.

Do you know why my adsense was terminated? Because I made a video on super smash bros on nintendo 64 in 2011. So tell me it's illegal and fair...

Do you know why my adsense was terminated? Because I made a video on super smash bros on nintendo 64 in 2011. So tell me it's illegal and fair...
You do know that you are only allowed one Adsense in your Google Lifetime; yes? And yes; copyright violation is illegal, and Nintendo has the right to protect its Intellectual Property; as was stated before.

Guess the simple answer is check your channel,s legacy studio. If Monetisation is not clickable or states non eligible, then guess it is over?

Back