NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL PSD TEMPLATE FOR PHOTOSHOP

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
oh w8 ok i get it now its the banner for the new design ok ... i got it i got it ... for further explanation look at ijustines channel to see the new design

ElmerVSworld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, I understood that part. But I don't understand why the "Tablet" "Desktop" and "TV" part are added.
I mean, I understand that your banner can be a lot bigger when it's shown on tv than on your pc. But does that mean you can upload different sizes and YouTube will automatically pick the one that fits or something?
(I feel so dumb for asking this)

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I understood that part. But I don't understand why the "Tablet" "Desktop" and "TV" part are added.
I mean, I understand that your banner can be a lot bigger when it's shown on tv than on your pc. But does that mean you can upload different sizes and YouTube will automatically pick the one that fits or something?
(I feel so dumb for asking this)
DUDE I`M GONA SLAP THE STUFFING OUT OF YOU ... DON`T FEEL DUMB lol jk, ask anything you don`t understand thats how humanity should work lol ... i imagine that if you make the banner just that portion for pc then on tablets and the rest that is wider is gona get cut off and your gona have a beither black or what ever color you leave there but if you stretch it a bit and blend it its gona be more apealing to the eye bcuz its gona look continues ... did that make any sense ?

Wilbso

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Designer
.... I woke up this morning, and to my disgust..... youtube changed my layout. my gfx is one for. My background is worthless....im now crying

Reactions: xandru8