New vlogger need help

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Hello I am new to vlogging. I have been posting gaming videos but would like to start vlogging. If you have any ideas please hit me up. I have 167 subs. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

For vlogs you should be confident enough (in front of camera and ur speech) to gain attention from viewers. Make interesting titles e.g.
The time I had my first pet. First day of my school. How weird I could be? Literally I dropped my phone today. The day I lost my temper.
Something interesting. Or maybe u want to shoot videos that cover up all the things u do everyday. MOST IMPORTANT Make interesting titles (thats best part to grab attention from people)

Well, personally I don't think you need 'help' to start vlogging :p Just pick up the camera and film your day! That is the easiest way to start. If you're not comfortable with vlogging in public you can make a video/vlog when you come back. I would only do that if something interesting has happened though. If you need some inspiration, have a look at what popular vloggers do in their vlogs (you could also have a look at my channel, I vlog as well).

My biggest advice would be: stick to your audience. You have 167 subs who subscribed for gaming videos. So if you suddenly start vlogging about pets or school, they might not be interested at all. Try vlogging when you go to a gaming store, after you bought a new game or to talk about new games that are coming out. ;)

Back