New video sharing site for game related content

MrMattyB

Hi guys. I'm a developer currently working on GameFaming(dot)com. At the moment we are in closed alpha but are hopefully looking to go into open beta by mid January. The site is designed to work with YouTube and give you another place to post your YouTube videos to gain even more views and subs. It works by embedding your videos, so all the views you get will go towards your YouTube channel views and put you that one step closer to reaching your partnership.

We are currently looking for some smaller YouTube channels that have content related to games to start posting on the site. You will be invited into closed alpha, and be able to post your videos onto the site for the other people in the alpha to view, as well as have the only videos on the site when it gets released to the public. You will also be able to earn greater rewards when it comes time to start inviting your friends to the site. It takes 10 seconds to post your videos and it can only benefit you and your YouTube goals.

If you're interested in what we have to offer, please email me at Matt.bentonn@hotmail(dot)com with the subject "Interested in the alpha". In the email provide a link to your YouTube channel and a Gamer Name you'd like as your username for the site. You will receive an email back with the your account details within 24 hours.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely, Matt
logo_small.png

Hi guys. I'm a developer currently working on GameFaming(dot)com. At the moment we are in closed alpha but are hopefully looking to go into open beta by mid January. The site is designed to work with YouTube and give you another place to post your YouTube videos to gain even more views and subs. It works by embedding your videos, so all the views you get will go towards your YouTube channel views and put you that one step closer to reaching your partnership.

We are currently looking for some smaller YouTube channels that have content related to games to start posting on the site. You will be invited into closed alpha, and be able to post your videos onto the site for the other people in the alpha to view, as well as have the only videos on the site when it gets released to the public. You will also be able to earn greater rewards when it comes time to start inviting your friends to the site. It takes 10 seconds to post your videos and it can only benefit you and your YouTube goals.

If you're interested in what we have to offer, please email me at Matt.bentonn@hotmail(dot)com with the subject "Interested in the alpha". In the email provide a link to your YouTube channel and a Gamer Name you'd like as your username for the site. You will receive an email back with the your account details within 24 hours.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely, Matt
logo_small.png

Does it means that because of the fact that you offer embedded views that there won’t be ads showing up on the videos when posting on you website? Which than will make sure that there won’t be any ad revenue generated when posting on your website?

Do you have have any screenshot examples of the website? Also, what can this site do different from communities on G+?

Back