Hey Amy, you're off to a good start with your channel, also love the purple hair, just saying. I would definitely love to have you on the show some time soon. Although you got me thinking now when you bring up liking "Art" or "Indie" games, maybe we could collaborate and do like a "Top 10 Abstract Games" kinda thing. I love those kind of games, I use to play them a lot on an channel I use to run called "FKProofRants". I'm always up for the debate too, whatever you'd like. Just email me over at "hub32show@outlook.com" with your channel link so I remember to get in touch with you later.

Thanks very much! Got to say I'm enjoying my purple hair too :p that sounds like a heck of a lot of fun and I would really love to do it some time very soon - I've just dropped you an email with some further thoughts.

This sounds like a lot of fun I know a lot about like movies so if you ever want to discuss movies im your guy haha

This sounds like a lot of fun I know a lot about like movies so if you ever want to discuss movies im your guy haha
Hey Cain, I checked out your channel bud and I can tell you definitely have a passion for film and I can relate. I studied digital media and film every year of high school, tons of fun and I remember doing a few of those same videos actually. Keep it up!

For collaborations though, we gravitate towards creators with a bit more content and direction on their channels, so unfortunately I'm gonna have to pass for now. BUT if you decide you wanna start up a more "topical" channel down the line, hit me up. I loved your voice overs and your "Tribute to Hana" video was cool, made my girlfriend jealous haha. Good luck to you Cain!

Back