Vlog New to YouTube-looking for other vloggers.

Jibbsy

Hey guys so I recently started my channel about a month ago. At the moment I have about 90 subscribers. I post weekly vlogs and I am look for any other vloggers that are looking to help each other out whether its a shout out or collaboration of some sort. If you are interested feel free to reply!

Hey Jibbsy! The link to your channel is broken...I just searched your username and a channel that I think is you came up. Are you from NZ? That will answer that question haha
Cool videos so far man! Well done having 90+ subscribers already!

My main channel is a gaming one, but I've launched a new channel and will be putting vlogs/ other lifestyle videos on there soon. What sort of collaborations are you interested in?

Hi Dan!
Hope you are well and yes I am from Nz. Just checked out your channel and I really enjoyed it! You're from Australia right? Because if so we could maybe do something to compare and contrast lifestyle in Aus and Nz. I think could be quite interesting, what are your thoughts?

I do daily vlogs. I call it Story of Cory. I'm intrigued if you don't mind me hopping in on this conversation. Haha

Hello, I would love to get in on this! I am so impressed you've been at it a month and already have 90+ subscribers!

I would love to do something fun.I adore vlogging, and I try to do as often as I can.Even though I live in the states. I would love to do something! Might be fun to do something like American slang(words) vs. NZ.

Back