New Thumbnail Opinions

TheILupo

Hey guys,

So I've made a return to YouTube after a few years and I've finally get a few videos put together and ready to go live.

I have just gotten round to sorting out my new thumbnail template which I have made myself. Just wanted to get some opinions and thoughts on the template.

I have posted a picture here below but you can also check it out on my channel if you like.

Thanks everyone!

AQrF5K2.jpg

Edit: Can't seem to get a pick uploaded here :( Sorry I didn't want to force anyone onto my channel

Last edited by a moderator:
I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

I fixed the image. - It looks great but be careful of using the area bottom right - It's a blind spot and gets partly covered by the duration. :)

Good luck.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

I fixed the image. - It looks great but be careful of using the area bottom right - It's a blind spot and gets partly covered by the duration. :)

Good luck.
Ah great thank you! Sorry about that I wasn't 100% sure where I should have put it so I took a punt and guess I was wrong haha!

Hey guys,

So I've made a return to YouTube after a few years and I've finally get a few videos put together and ready to go live.

I have just gotten round to sorting out my new thumbnail template which I have made myself. Just wanted to get some opinions and thoughts on the template.

I have posted a picture here below but you can also check it out on my channel if you like.

Thanks everyone!

AQrF5K2.jpg

Edit: Can't seem to get a pick uploaded here :( Sorry I didn't want to force anyone onto my channel
I do like the effects of the picture but i feel like everything else seems a bit bland, the effects are ok but i think they need to be larger so they stand out, and the picture wouldn't be worse if the same was done to it as well. Plus, you spelt Youtube wrong, not good impression xd, and you may be able to add some colour corrections. My summary, there's quite a few improvements needed there.

I do like the effects of the picture but i feel like everything else seems a bit bland, the effects are ok but i think they need to be larger so they stand out, and the picture wouldn't be worse if the same was done to it as well. Plus, you spelt Youtube wrong, not good impression xd, and you may be able to add some colour corrections. My summary, there's quite a few improvements needed there.
thanks for the comment. I totally didn't notice the spelling mistake now I feel stupid :( I actually did add a colour correction but maybe it doesn't work as well as I thought. I will take your comments on board and re-design tonight. Thank you!

Don't use all grey, especially the text on the same colour background. You want to make it pop! Take a look at the trending page, and see what they're doing! Cheers.

Back