New Show Tell your youtube story (live)

Thevide0kings

Loving YTtalk
I am wanting to start a weekly live show where me and one of you (a youtuber) are invited on to tell your youtube story the ultimate goal is to have as many people on as possible !

If you would be interested it would only require a webcam ! and decent audio so people can hear you

and i hope you can join me just pm on youtube thevide0kings even know that isn't the channel it will be hosted on!

If only I had a webcam...btw what do you use to put the backgrounds on yourvideos do you have a greenscreen? if so what software do you use with it

This is a good idea and all, but why does it require a webcam? 'Cause from my understanding of this you want any type of youtuber. Like gamer, vloger, sketch comedy. But for some youtubers (including me) Who are gamer's, animators, or speed artist's, they might not want there face shown for there own reasons.

This is a good idea and all, but why does it require a webcam? 'Cause from my understanding of this you want any type of youtuber. Like gamer, vloger, sketch comedy. But for some youtubers (including me) Who are gamer's, animators, or speed artist's, they might not want there face shown for there own reasons.
sorry o inconvenience you but if you dont have a cam going live to tell your story is kind of pointless and

Back