New Series

SirGlitchify

YTtalk Mad!
I'm thinking about making a new video series, but the things I do don't seem to be grabbing any attention, I was going to be showing how to make a program with Java, like a messaging program like MSN etc. but I don't think anybody would be interested, does anybody here think I should make it, or are none of you interested, please be honest :)

I'm always interested in learning about different programming languages. Do you know any other languages?

Hmm... I dont know if I personally would be interested in such a video, but I have no doubt at all that many people would be and would find it incredibly helpfull!

Yes I know C++ and CSS
--- merged: Mar 11, 2012 5:26 PM ---

Ok thank you for your honesty.

maybe you could show a video on the different types of CSS?

like inline, @import or specific link, and instead of just showing us how, say why it would be helpful to have your CSS in a different file so that if you have ton of pages, you could change one thing and it would update to all of your pages. Just a solution cause many people seem to only use inline which gets very messy at times.

EDIT: basically, to make your tutorials more helpful, instead of showing us how to do something explain uses / when not to use. For example when to use html table or when to use a div. This way people can learn how to do it and when they should actually utilize it. =]

EDIT: basically, to make your tutorials more helpful, instead of showing us how to do something explain uses / when not to use. For example when to use html table or when to use a div. This way people can learn how to do it and when they should actually utilize it. =]
Ok, I like your ideas

Back