New Science News video

Lol I am the same when it comes to space news, I read it all the time but I dont fully understand it all :D It would be great if the microwave thrust thing ended up being used, anything that helps make space travel become cheaper is good.

Lol I am the same when it comes to space news, I read it all the time but I dont fully understand it all :D It would be great if the microwave thrust thing ended up being used, anything that helps make space travel become cheaper is good.
Yeah, I love reading about the science, but usually have trouble comprehending the physics behind it! LOL!

Man I watched Brian Cox explain Quantum Physics in under a minute and was expecting to be enlightened and get a grasp on it but I was left puzzled but very curious haha :D

Man I watched Brian Cox explain Quantum Physics in under a minute and was expecting to be enlightened and get a grasp on it but I was left puzzled but very curious haha :D

The probabilities for each if those points must be astronomical! Have you heard of Schrodinger's Cat?

I'm a big fan of science news. I don't think anything in science fascinates people more than astronomy.

Back