New Partnering Network! Low Requirements! Directorship and Staff Positions available!

Is there a current lock-in within your contract?
Yes, 12 month contract but I can let you out if you really need![DOUBLEPOST=1343894717][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are networks easy to set up?
I am currently a sub-network and yeh it was good but a lot of hard work goes into it.[DOUBLEPOST=1343894811][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to join because im a small youtube at the moment and i feel like this could work, when will this open up?
Yes, add me on skype ronald.monachan1234

Ok
Yes, 12 month contract but I can let you out if you really need![DOUBLEPOST=1343894717][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am currently a sub-network and yeh it was good but a lot of hard work goes into it.[DOUBLEPOST=1343894811][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, add me on skype ronald.monachan1234
Ok i added you on skype but im new too it so please accept it

Hey, my name is Ronald and I am the CEO of RazorTVNetwork, today I wanted to talk to about RazorTVNetwork and it's partnering system. I wanted to get people who aren't that high on Youtube to be a certain level. To achieve your best! I am partnering Gaming channels for 700 Daily Video Views Per Month and Graphics and all other channels for 400 Video Views Per Month.
If you want to be a staff or director or want to get partnered e-mail me ronald(at)tgn.tv or add me on Skype. ronald.monachan1234

The channel hasn't launched yet but the name is RazorTVNetwork, unforunately I can't post links yet. Sorry

I just sent you an email! I don't really use Skype sorry :(

Back