New Gaming Channel! LOTS of Trolling!

Jacob Alsobrook

Yes, I have pants. Do I wear them? No.
This is a really dumb milestone, just hit 12 subscribers (I was shooting for 10), but in my eyes its ok, I've only had my channel for a week, so I'm pretty proud of myself, here is my most favorite video that I've done so far!
Thanks for watching!!! Come check my channel out if you like! Well, don't like check it out as in like "Hey thair good lookin!" check it out as in "Hey, coo channa bruh!" Or you could EVEN check it out as in like... You know what... No, I don't either!

Congrats :) I don't think it's a dumb milestone. I always set smaller goals for myself, that way you get the feeling of achievement a lot sooner, and I think it will make you feel better about yourself. Instead of setting a goal for like 1,000 subs and taking forever to get there, and then you feel like your a bad youtuber who can't get anyone to watch you.
I subbed btw :) now your one away!

Congrats :) I don't think it's a dumb milestone. I always set smaller goals for myself, that way you get the feeling of achievement a lot sooner, and I think it will make you feel better about yourself. Instead of setting a goal for like 1,000 subs and taking forever to get there, and then you feel like your a bad youtuber who can't get anyone to watch you.
I subbed btw :) now your one away!
Thanks bro :D I really appriciate it!!!

Don't care about the numbers but about yourself ^^ Keep believing and keep your heads up :D

ha ha i just subbed and it said i was 10th -_- haha congraulations on double digits, milestones and goals really make the process funner. :)

Back