Gaming New Funny Moments Gaming Group

Hey there!

Me and a couple of my friends are looking for some really funny, really dedicated content creators who would be willing to collaborate with us on YouTube. We normally play on the PC, but we also play on the PS4 from time to time. We are looking for people who are passionate about YouTube. People who strive to give others joy and entertainment. We play games such as: Gmod, Minecraft, L4D, Golf With Your Friends, etc. If you are interested in this opportunity, please message me via Skype, at: nucleargaming1

Requirements:

• Must be 14+
• Must be able to play/record regularly
• Must have a good quality mic
(Blue Yeti, Blue Snowball, Audio Technica, etc)
• Must have good internet
• Must have Skype
• Must have at least ONE of the following games: (Gmod | Minecraft | Left 4 Dead | Golf With Your Friends | Dead Island | Dead Island: Riptide | GTA IV)

I kinda wanna see how u edit a funny moments vid and if ur commited to that type of vid before we form a group tho tbh

I kinda wanna see how u edit a funny moments vid and if ur commited to that type of vid before we form a group tho tbh
have no videos that are funny moments at the moment but my group already has 4 people already so its your choice if you want to be all fancy with your requirements

yo i seem to meet all the reqs, im 15 and have a beast pc i built myself and a blue snowball[DOUBLEPOST=1468004772,1468004754][/DOUBLEPOST]skype is GunterGames

Back